This Privacy Statement governs Personal Information we collect from our customers and online users ("you"), as well as information we automatically collect from your online visits (e.g. data collected via cookies). For the purposes of this Privacy Statement, "Business partner" means any subcontractor, vendor or other entity with whom we have an ongoing business relationship to provide products, services or information. "Personal Information" means information that identifies you, such as your name, telephone number and email address.
Information We Collect
We may ask you to provide Personal Information when you
• Use our websites;
• Request quotes, services, support, downloads, trials, whitepapers or information;
• Place orders for products or services or register for events or webinars;
• Apply for financing;
• Subscribe to newsletters, Whiteley Infrastructure Group programs, promotional emails or other materials;
• Apply for a job, submit your resume/CV or create a candidate profile; or
• Contact us.
Personal Information we request may include your email address, name, home address and telephone number. If you make a purchase, we may ask for your credit card number and billing information. Job applicants may be asked to provide information such as educational background, employment experience and job interest, and such information can be recorded and processed in different countries. We may also collect demographic information, such as your business or company information, age, gender, interests, and preferences. Forms that you choose to complete will indicate whether information requested is mandatory or voluntary.
We may collect information about your visits to our websites, including the pages you view, the links and advertisements you click, search terms you enter, and other actions you take in connection with Whiteley Infrastructure Group websites and services. We may also collect certain information from the browser you used to come to our website, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and language, access times, the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) of the website that referred you to our website and to which URL you browse away from our site if you click on a link on our site.
In order to offer you a more consistent and personalized experience in your interactions with Whiteley Infrastructure Group, information collected through one source may be combined with information Whiteley Infrastructure Group obtains through other sources. This may include information that allows us to identify you across multiple devices through which you access our websites. We may also supplement the information we collect with information obtained from other parties, including our Business Partners and other third parties.
Some Whiteley Infrastructure Group services may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Whiteley Infrastructure Group and the other company may receive information collected in conjunction with the co-branded services, and may use the information according to each company's privacy statement and other agreements with you.
How We Use Personal Information
Whiteley Infrastructure Group uses your Personal Information to:
• Deliver the services and support or carry out the transactions you have requested;
• Send communications to you, such as product safety information, your transaction status including order confirmations, information about particular Whiteley Infrastructure Group programs in which you have chosen to participate, information about products and services available from Whiteley Infrastructure Group and its subsidiaries, promotional offers and surveys;
• Facilitate communications from Whiteley Infrastructure Group Business Partners;
• Customize, analyze and improve our products, services (including the content and advertisements on our website), technologies, communications and relationship with you;
• Enforce our conditions of sale, website terms and/or separate contracts (if applicable) with you;
Whiteley Infrastructure Group provides civil engineering and land surveying services to the energy, petrochemical and real estate market. Whiteley Infrastructure Group is uniquely positioned to support the growth and development needs of our clients.
Professional Engineer Firm #: F-2633
Registered Professional Land Surveying Firm #: 10106700
Beaumont, TX 77707